Where can I get the STAR WARS mod?

More
19 years 2 months ago #18382 by AcesHigh
I havent found any link...

Also... what are other good MODs for EoC?? Ive downloaded Gold Rush and I am about to download Buda Babylon 5 mod... any other I should look for?? (links please)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 2 months ago #12499 by andrewas
SW MP isnt finished yet.

My own preference in mods runs with the ones that enhance the original game rather than replace it, so I would recommend elitemod, futuretrader, iFleet and so on.

Theres also the What Rocks multiplayer mod, but space games and dialup do not go together so I havent played that one.

More
19 years 2 months ago #12500 by AcesHigh
whats iFleet? Where can I download it? ANd Futuretrader?

More
19 years 2 months ago #12501 by Second Chance
Hey there, AcesHigh. (Awsome name, btw.)

The Star Wars: Wings of Defiance mod should be ready for public testing this spring. I hope you like it.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 2 months ago #12506 by AcesHigh
i think its incredible EoC was released in 2001 and we are still playing and making mods for it!! (well, people do so to Half Life, but space simulation games are MUCH LESS popular).

On the other hand, it was a long time that I didnt played EoC... and I thought that I would think its graphics to be ugly now in 2005... after playing Doom3, HL2, etc...

NONSENSE!! Its almost beyond believe EoC was made in 2001, because its graphics are STILL STUNNING!!!

More
19 years 1 month ago #12554 by Joco
Second Chance - does the Star Wars mod had a web home page for sreenshots, progress blurb, hype etc etc?

Cheers,
Joco.