Act 2 Mission 24 - Hide and Seek - field gen?

More
21 years 3 months ago #4747 by Stephen Robertson PS
I wrote all three of those missions... :D

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
Particle Systems
Independence War Website

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 3 months ago #4748 by Shane
Well, Mr. Robertson... I like your style. :D

Perhaps, if there were to be a I-War 3, we could see some more of it? <shameless begging>

(I know, I know... PS has other things on it's plate right now... Still, I've got to try.;))

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 3 months ago #4769 by Stephen Robertson PS
Unfortunately it's not likely there will be any more Independence War games. I can't rule it out entirely, but it's not likely. [:(]

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
Particle Systems
Independence War Website

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

More
21 years 3 months ago #4774 by Shane

Unfortunately it's not likely there will be any more Independence War games.

Now that's the saddest thing I've heard all week. Independence War is a good series.

If a modification to Edge of Chaos was put together that was really good... I mean really good. Like an expansion pack to EoC. Like Epic. Would PS be interested? Not in buying it or anything. Just in putting a link on their site so people would know it is there and be able to download it. Helping us to spread the word.

Epic is turning out quite well; it looks to be a quality product. And it offers much in the way of filling in the gap between Independence War and Edge of Chaos. The team is very dedicated and creative. New clusters. New factions. New storylines. New missions. New ships. And new rules.

Our greatest concern is the time it is taking to make it; except for Soupdragon's wonderful site and the INA forums, we may not be able to "get the word out" to many people who played I-War/EoC and then put the game on a shelf.

Would Particle Systems help us with this? Assuming you were able to look over the Epic mod and honestly say it was worthy?

It would benefit both Particle Systems and the Epic Development Team.

Particle Systems gains an added dimension for it's I-War line and brings two very sucessful creations 'back to life'. This can only inspire confidence and loyality in the gaming community for your products. People would know that, when they buy a PS game, they're getting their money's worth in a product that just may have some freebies later on... like free expansion packs.

The Epic Development Team gets the assurance that the work performed in creating Epic will not be wasted. What we've done will be seen and enjoyed by others.

I know you can't answer this right now... Epic is not yet finished. But, when it is finished, would anyone at PS be interested? Could we send a copy to you?

It would be our way of saying thanks for all the SDK's and other help you and PS has given us.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions