Fuel Pellets

More
21 years 7 months ago #17570 by Killerkris
Fuel Pellets was created by Killerkris
I made a silly mistake, I did the fuel pellets Jaffs mission and yt then during my trading as i was moving down to the trade I need to make i accidentaly swapped my fuel pellets and i cant complete the mission now, its nothing too serious, just I have now been playing for another 20hours and that mission always being there is annoying. I have ionly 1 fuel pellet, and I got that from pirating, but I cant find enough to trade, can i edit my save game file to change the 1 to a 6 somehow (i had a quick look at the modding area but cant see an easy way to do this), or preferably, is there a way I can totally reset this mission to redo it?

Cheers in advance

KK

PS: this is my 2nd time playing iwar2, this time im gonna complete it and i cant wait :), its a kickass game, is there any chance of iwar3?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #3038 by Mehrunes
Replied by Mehrunes on topic Fuel Pellets
You should be able to find fuel pellets elsewhere. Some kind of fuel refinery station would be a good place to look.

More
21 years 7 months ago #3043 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Fuel Pellets
You could try looking at the trades section. I believe fuel pellets were recorded as cargo at Square Rock in the Firefrost system.

More
21 years 7 months ago #3045 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Fuel Pellets

is there any chance of iwar3?

While many of the workers at PS seem to think iwar3 would be a cool idea, there aren't any current plans for a sequel. This means that it won't happen for quite some time if ever.