Help

More
21 years 7 months ago #17552 by HPxJuggalo
Help was created by HPxJuggalo
I'm almost to the feared Oman Wisdom Misson, and im still flyin around in a tug. Is this normal or is there a way to aquire a new ship way before this? The tug has been great but i need somethin else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2788 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Help
It's normal. It is possible to put off the Oman Tests until you get the next ship (just focus on other missions), but not at all necessary. The tug is about as able in the tests as any other ship.

Have fun.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2797 by gentleman_jack
Replied by gentleman_jack on topic Help
I keep forgetting to do the Oman mission, im in a advanced patcom, its much nicer btw, you can get it quite easily, i think there is a solution in the faq section. I dont know how easy it is to do the mission in the tug, i just know it would be easier in the ad.patcom

More
21 years 7 months ago #2798 by Shane
There's really little difference between the patcom and the tug when you're in the Oman trials. And if you go ahead and get it over with, you'll get some new trades...

More
21 years 7 months ago #2809 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Help
Actually, I don't think there's any difference sinse you use the drones for the missions anyway.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2819 by Shane
Correct. The only difference is the firepower your ship can throw at the enemies (assuming you have the self-defence module).