"big jack's jewels"

More
21 years 7 months ago #17544 by wraith.uk
This mission doesn't appear in any of the walk-throughs i have seen. I have finaly managed to get the gemstones, and i brought them back to base, rather than getting jaffs to do it. The problem is i can't find any way to terminate the mission. There are two or three trades requesting uncut gemstones, all to independents, but the one i tried didn't work. I also tried flying the crate out, and getting jaffs to pick it up, but that didn't work either. Is there any particular reason for me to bother completing this mission?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2753 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic "big jack's jewels"
These missions are all sub missions and appear in random. There are 35 in all but you rarely get them all. As for the outstanding sub missions; they will eventually dissapear off your mission log.

Essentailly there's no need to worry about them.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2754 by wraith.uk
Replied by wraith.uk on topic "big jack's jewels"
I patched the game, and that fixed it, along with a few other problems i was having.

More
21 years 4 months ago #4016 by They_HunGer
Replied by They_HunGer on topic "big jack's jewels"
the solution to your problem is to trade with Big Jack in the trade screen...there are 3 picks for the uncut gemstones..just pick one of them,then launch, and finaly the mission is over.

~C.C. Rocks~

More
21 years 4 months ago #4049 by Mo_Murda
Replied by Mo_Murda on topic "big jack's jewels"
the solution to your problem is to trade with Big Jack in the trade screen...there are 3 picks for the uncut gemstones..just pick one of them,then launch, and finaly the mission is over.

More
21 years 4 months ago #4050 by Mo_Murda
Replied by Mo_Murda on topic "big jack's jewels"
did u know that They_HunGer is the no. one i-war2 in the philipines