Act II, Mission 24

More
21 years 8 months ago #2697 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Act II, Mission 24
Could you download a savegame from this site for this mission and see if it works? That might indicate if the problem is with the mission or with the program itself...

...I have no idea HOW it could indicate where the problem is...or what could be done about it....just a thought -hope it helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2700 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Act II, Mission 24
Never mind. I checked and found no save game on this site for this mission. I've got a save game somewhere...I'll find it, and if you want to send me an e-mail address, I'll send it to you and we'll see if that works.

Only thing I know to do.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2701 by StarWind24
Replied by StarWind24 on topic Act II, Mission 24

More
21 years 7 months ago #2745 by fangmanioc
Replied by fangmanioc on topic Act II, Mission 24
Make sure you are docked to the antenna utility, not a box of station components. The antenna is right next to the base. The components are off to the side and the flitter does not have enough juic to move them.

More
21 years 4 months ago #3985 by They_HunGer
Replied by They_HunGer on topic Act II, Mission 24
maybe its a bug or sometin

~C.C. Rocks~

More
21 years 4 months ago #3997 by Raven
Replied by Raven on topic Act II, Mission 24

Originally posted by They_HunGer

maybe its a bug or sometin

Why are you always blabbering about bugs? You should ofcourse update your game to version 14.6 (I am correct about this right?). I was stuck at this mission too. I thought I had to dock to the antenna and then the parts where stored onboard, just as with the field generator.

You have to tow the antenna towards your comsec and when you get close undock and switch to normal flying. After that dock to the antenna and forget about the flitter. It would be helpful to get the field generator first.

Eh a megafreigther....
Here little poddies come to Uncle Cal

Eh a megafreigther....
Here little poddies come to Uncle Cal