Finding pilots/allies in other systems

More
21 years 8 months ago #17502 by rentech
I have completed the third way and the sheriff missions and they have sent pilots. Freddie Jackson is hanging around the base. I have completed the oman tests and revisited eureka systme admin, Daru-el-Salam and firefrost system admin. but I don't seem to be able to complete these two oblectives. I have an email from the oman saying that they can't help at the moment due to troubles of their own! Is this the reason I've been stuck here for many, many hours of play?

Any guidance will be much appreciated

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2522 by Shane
If memory serves, you have to return to the Oman, and during the conversation, there are three replies Cal has to make (in correct order) to have the Oman pledge the pilots. I believe there is a walkthrough on the home page of this site...I had to use it to get the pilots also...good luck.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2527 by rentech
I did something similar with the third way and they pledged pilots. I've been back to the oman many times since completing the trials at Daru el salam and several of their other bases but nothing happens. I just hope the script thingy hasn't screwed up as I couldn't face going through the majority of it again

More
21 years 8 months ago #2529 by SoupDragon
If I remember right, this is quite common with the Oman. You'll need to persevere. The script trigger should fire eventually and you'll get the Oman's support.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2531 by rentech
Ahhaaaa...success, thanks