Message from Anon - What am I supposed to do?

More
21 years 2 months ago #4842 by dan725
yeah there's 2 ships bearing the name of "akela"...one huge freighter generating a LDSI field, and another one that holds antimatter weapons in the firefrost system........my question...is there any shortcut to find this ship?...once i spent hours and hours and finally found it, only to have the stupid director mode have me crash into a ship when my ship tried to go capsule drive...so stupid...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 2 months ago #4873 by Stephen Robertson PS
That message is really just background info. You find the ship as part of the Momma Wolf mission.

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
Particle Systems
Independence War Website

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

More
21 years 2 months ago #4883 by dan725
i blew that ship up long time ago......and got the advance patcom w/ it.....my friend found another akela and got antimatter weapons from it.....

More
21 years 2 months ago #4889 by EricMan64
I think it's more likely your friend just cheated to get the weapons, then lied to you.

More
21 years 2 months ago #4894 by Stephen Robertson PS
It's also giving you a bit of a clue: Which system did the Marauder ship come from?

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
Particle Systems
Independence War Website

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

More
21 years 2 months ago #4895 by dan725
came from the firefrost system...so says the email...was i not suppose to blow it up on the momma wolf mission?so i can find it later?..but since the game is heavily scripted....even if i did blow it up, wouldn't it have appeared on random in the firefrost system anyway?