Message from Anon - What am I supposed to do?

More
21 years 2 months ago #4898 by Shane
OK. Let me step in here. :D

The ship was supposed to be destroyed in the Momma Wolf mission.

You were never supposed to just find it wandering about. It only appears when you start the Momma Wolf mission, and it only appears where it is supposed to appear, which is at the combat coordinates Smith enters in when you detect the huge LDSi field.

The point of origin for the ship (Firefrost) is a clue as to where the Marauders are comming from.

Your friend did not get antimatter weapons from this ship. These weapons appear much later on in the game.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 2 months ago #4904 by dan725
ohh ic...but.......i saw w/ my own two eyes...he was fighting, he got them pods...and he was "oh wtf??!...wat's this!?"...i went "wtf" also....it was probably @ the maurader base he got it from?....i looked everywhere in the firefrost system for the base itself...i also fought w/ a huge mess of marauder fighters w/ the sherrif...maybe i had to kill the police ships and also take what they were taking to get the antimatter weaps?....cuz i knw u can obtain the weapons b4 u get them like in the 2nd to the last mission of the game....i knw another friend who had it at the end of act 2...w/o cheats

More
21 years 2 months ago #4906 by Shane
Perhaps you are correct, and you and your friend have found something many have missed. If you do find a way to get these weapons early, please let us know. We're always interested in any little goodies like that in EoC. :D

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions