Uncut gemstones-Where is reward?

More
21 years 9 months ago #17458 by prophet
When I completed this mission by trading the uncut gemstones I stole for big jack. I launched and did some pirating, when I got back to base, I received an email again from big jack, thanking me and and saying something like :"Here's your reward...". Well I don't see my reward anywhere.... What is the reward anyway? and why didn't I receive it? I'm using the F14.6 version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 9 months ago #2318 by costa
Could you tell me where I can collect the uncutt gemstones.I've arrived Ursus Metals Mine,but I can't find any gemstones on contact list.

More
21 years 9 months ago #2319 by prophet
It's been quite some time since I played this so I don't really remember if it is the Ursus Metal Mine, but assuming that it is the correct station, you should be able to see a utility ship flying towards the station just as you get within the LDSI field, that's the ship carrying the uncut gemstones. As I remember this mission, there are no other ships here aside from maybe marauders, so it should be easy to find. Don't waste time though, 'cuz it flies away after a while. But I think if you fly away to another station and then go back, it should be flying towards the station again, not sure though. If you find out what the reward is, let me know.

More
21 years 9 months ago #2321 by costa
Thanks for your reply,I've completed this mission alreadly.
I trade three gemstones after returned base.The rewards are Euphorics,Hallucinogenics and stimulants.I can find the rewards in INVENTORY-->Cargo Menu. But I didn't received any email from big Jack again except a email from Elmo Stepson. The title of the mail is "Hoffer's gap Defences".
Maybe you should go back base directly after Jal carried off the gemstones.
I'm using the F14.6 version too.