Hide and Seek

More
21 years 10 months ago #17418 by Ray
Hide and Seek was created by Ray
I played the game through to the end. It was great, then I download
the patch. I got more new missions with this one. Now I got gunstars at marauders HQ, ship yard and the cargo yard. I got around the cargo and the ship yard but I can't get the antenna for the life of me. I can't get even close even with the flitter.I keep getting blown up. What do I have to do to get around the gunstars. I even tryed to get a pod and work my way over to the antenna, no good. I'm stuck please HELP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 10 months ago #2123 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Hide and Seek
There were no gunstars on that mission (at least not on my game...and I had the patch installed too). Something must have gone wrong. There's only supposed to be some patrols and maintenance craft...not gunstars.

More
21 years 10 months ago #2124 by Ray
Replied by Ray on topic Hide and Seek
Well there is gunstars and I can't do nothing to them. At least not with this little comsac I got no fire power. So what do I do.
I can't use no other ship for this mission. I tryed. I'm still stuck
I need help and fast

More
21 years 10 months ago #2125 by Flamineo
Replied by Flamineo on topic Hide and Seek

originally posted by Ray
I need help and fast

Sir, yes, sir.

Well there is gunstars and I can't do nothing to them. At least not with this little comsac I got no fire power.

You are not supposed to get into a fight of any kind on this mission; if you have to, something's wrong.

So what do I do.

Turn off StationAssault before playing? If you're not running it, I don't know where the gunstars might be coming from, but turning off all mods tends to be the first plan if you're faced with an apparently no-win mission scenario.

More
21 years 10 months ago #2126 by Ray
Replied by Ray on topic Hide and Seek
I got it thank you I finished the mission