Corporate Holdings is holding on to me!!!

More
21 years 11 months ago #17389 by darkhelmet
Great! I messed this one up the first time as all the freighters got waxed. Went through a second time and saved all three. Went back through the L-Point and nothing happened. Got back to base, relaunched, and the "backdoor" destination was still listed on my contact list. The mission was also listed under objectives. I went back again, destroyed the mines, save everybody, went back through the L-point, and nothing. Now when I go back through the game stutters til I have to ctrl-alt-del back to the desktop. WTF over! Other than that this game totally ROCKS. I dumped forty on ST Bridge Commander and boy does that game suck. The graphics aint even close to IW.

Also - anyone have any idea if Particle or anybody else is coming out with any expansions or another IW. Like a dumbass I gave away the first IW when it first came out cuz I couldn't get the flight dynamics. Now I can't find it anywhere. Whatever - thanks.

Edited by - darkhelmet on 20 May 2002 07:16:11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1971 by whizbang
Funny you should ask. I've got Independence War Deluxe sitting on my shelf. I'm never going to play it again and no one will buy it. Want it?

E-mail me: mailto:whizbang@mn.rr.com]whizbang@mn.rr.com

Sorry, don't know much about the mission. I'm not there yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.