Got the goods...but nobody wants em

More
21 years 11 months ago #17382 by desoto
In act 0...dont laugh...in the second errand to Belmano--the antiques are dropped, so i grab and jam to take them back to Charlesworth--but no docking there...and if i take em home nothing happens there...so what gives
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1867 by Shane
If a computer-controlled ship is docked at the station's docking port, you have to wait for it to leave. Sometimes it's a minute or two, sometimes over 15 minutes. If it's a small ship (one you are able to take on), a "surgical-precision" shot will cause them to wrap up their affairs and undock...just don't hit the station. Bad things happen when you shoot a station...

More
21 years 11 months ago #1868 by EricMan64
The problem here is that you can't dock to Charlesworth when your only docking port has a big cargo pod on it. Try getting right up next to the station, then releasing the pod. If that doesn't work, look around, there might be a ship waiting to pick it up.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1872 by desoto
Hay thanks guys....duh, my bad...dropping the cargo First is right in the walkthrough...ill try to be less tupid and save up for real Qs...this is a cool group---and its easy to ask the pros...Thanks again

More
21 years 11 months ago #1873 by Shane
Duh, my bad too...thanks EricMan...completely missed that. You'd think that playing this game as long as I have, I'd have caught that...must need more coffee...