First visit to Haven (We'd like to introduce you)

More
15 years 9 months ago #19073 by phlupple
Hello,

I'm currently playing through Act 1 of Independence War II - Edge of Chaos, and I just got involved with the League. The game is patched to F14.6, and I have installed the Jackson Yard patch.

The first e-mail I received from the League was 'A proposition for you.'

The second e-mail I received from the League was 'Membership request.'

The third e-mail I received from the League, and the reason I'm starting this thread, was 'We'd like to introduce you.'

In the 'We'd like to introduce you' communication/e-mail, I'm told that I can be "piggy-back chauffeured" to Haven station, by a ship with a capsule drive. I'm told to visit Jebiadiah's Foundary by Samarakand, and to meet with the Tiger Lilly to take advantage of this offer.

When I first received this e-mail, I assumed that when I next left the base, I'd be given a waypoint, as I'd come to expect. This was not the case (as far as I recall) and so I forgot about it. Later on though, I remembered the e-mail and wanted to visit Haven station, so I looked on my map for Jebiadiah's Foundary and couldn't find it. I've checked and re-checked, the entire Hoffer's Wake system in fact, and there is no Jebiadiah's Foundary.

Has anyone else come across this problem? Was this particular mission never implemented, even though the communication/e-mail remained in the game? Please help me guys. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and this is really irritating me! :(!

Thanks in advance,
Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #16792 by phlupple
Found it :p

/Thread

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.