file Act one question IWarII

More
16 years 5 months ago #19033 by Mklangelo
I'm at the mission where you find a cargo with a value of 2000 or more for Doxer. I'm remember this mission from a couple of years ago I just don't remember where the cargo is to be found. I've pirated some cargo around the junkyard but I'm not finding the one I need.

Any hints on where to find this special cargo?

Thanks in advance.

Dammit Cal...

Dammit Cal...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #16694 by Mklangelo
Replied by Mklangelo on topic Act one question IWarII
come on people. It's the mission where you have to get the IFF codes from Doxer in trade for the piece of cargo in question. It's for stealing the Corvette from Maas.

Dammit Cal...

Dammit Cal...

More
16 years 4 months ago #16695 by Mklangelo
Replied by Mklangelo on topic Act one question IWarII
Ok I have my answer. I found out this is a pretty common question so...

Just find a cargo pod with a recycle value of 60 or more. That will get you the IFF code you need. Just undock it near Doxer, the seller of the code.

I'm probably the only person on earth still playing IWar II EoC but that's another story.

Dammit Cal...

Dammit Cal...

More
16 years 4 months ago #16696 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Act one question IWarII
Some of us crank it up now and again, but yeah, it only has a following of very dedicated players now.

BTW, this is the Torn Stars Support and Spoilers board, for the Torn Stars project. You should be posting stuff like this on the Missions board at www.i-war2.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=2 .

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

More
16 years 4 months ago #16697 by BlasterMaster555
I just gave him a box of Brandy.

All power to the engines!!!

All power to the engines!!!

More
15 years 7 months ago #16796 by calnon
Replied by calnon on topic Act one question IWarII
hehe I just found out about the game and for the game being so old well its kinda a sad indictment for modern space games because I rate Iwar 2 right up with the best games I have played, great testiment to iwar especially considering I played it when it is way dated.

I have played many games and was bored to hell before trying iwar 2 :). Anyway I kinda wish more was playing also because I need some strategy tips as mentioned in my other threads , just to say though I am playing as well! Although I am just learning so I aint of much use to answer your questions :)