Dammit Cal... Youv'e been disrupted.

More
18 years 6 months ago #18571 by Mklangelo
I'll try once more to get some help from this community. I go to Touchdown and get the standard greeting... then I move off a bit to get some defensive distance. I've lasted 33 minutes and decided to head for home. But I'm constantly being "disrupted" The good ship "Cannon Fodder" et all.. they can't kill me but they won't let me go home.

How bout a little help here?

If everyone is special, then nobody is special...

Dammit Cal...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 6 months ago #13793 by Shane
What is your problem? I'm unclear on whether you're in a mission or your game has a problem when you approach Touchdown station.

We need more information before anyone can help. Is this the Grand Tour mission? Are you flying the Storm Petrel?

More
18 years 5 months ago #14040 by Mklangelo
It was the attempted hijacking of the Storm Petrel upon my first visit to Touchdown. One of the attacking ships was the "Cannon Fodder" They were firing Disrupter missles at me. I eventually defeated them and Speilmen came to the rescue. Thanks anyhow.

:-)

If everyone is special, then nobody is special...

Dammit Cal...

More
18 years 5 months ago #14041 by Shane
Ahh. The standard AI ships of the mission usually don't support disruptor missiles. It may have been just plain old 'bad luck' which had a police patrol disrupting you during the combat.

As far as I know, cop patrols are the only AI ships in the game which utilize disruptor missiles.

Glad you got past it. That mission is a real trial by fire. They get easier afterwards.

Cheers! :)