Wolf's lair?

More
19 years 4 months ago #18312 by Mordrin
Wolf's lair? was created by Mordrin
I think its the wolf lair mission but here goes: get message about assault on marauders go to the faust lpoint and meet the fleet, jump to the shipyard, blew the power links to the cruiser, destroyed cruiser etc, but then still left with destroy marauders HQ and cargo depot on objective list, but no waypoints showing. Help how do you finish this mission.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 4 months ago #12037 by andrewas
Replied by andrewas on topic Wolf's lair?
odd, because your supposed to get waypoints to those when Hoffer gives you your briefing at fuast L-point.

Do you have the patch installed?

More
19 years 4 months ago #12038 by Mordrin
Replied by Mordrin on topic Wolf's lair?
Yes, I installed game and before playing downloaded EofC patch2 from the main website, this patches the game to 14.6.
The only waypoints that were added after speaking to hoffer is the one for the shipyard, did not get waypoints for HQ or cargo dump.

More
19 years 4 months ago #12045 by mdvalley
Replied by mdvalley on topic Wolf's lair?
Check your starmap. Dante is rather devoid of non-marauder stations. If I recall, Dante has 4 stations: the 3 you’re supposed to blow up, and one near an L-Point. The script might just get the kick it needs if you fly to one of the other stations.

More
19 years 4 months ago #12046 by Mordrin
Replied by Mordrin on topic Wolf's lair?
Tried that before posting, on starmap only planets available and Lpoints show, have tried visiting all the planets in Dante. Have even gone back to the scout mission and made a note where the bases are, but nothing at those locations.
Even if I restart the mission only the shipyard waypoint comes up after speaking to hoffer.
Before anyone says to turn off mods, I have not played with any mods on.

More
19 years 4 months ago #12047 by andrewas
Replied by andrewas on topic Wolf's lair?
The only thing I can think of is that the game geography might be corrupt somehow, and you cant create waypoint to something that dosent exist. If thats the case reinsallation should fix it.