Cant start the next mission- plz help

More
19 years 4 months ago #12014 by Sivadrake

Originally posted by andrewas

Firefrost, Eureka and Kompira

Firefrost and Eureka - there are some heavy hints when you first enter those systems. Blue note social club and Lucifuge are the startin points in those system.

Kompira is harder, you need to go to any Oman station and wait a bit to start that one off.

yeah the Oman one is a pain, i dont wanna spoil it for the other guy, but that was one of my least favorite parts of the game[:(]

"Dust to dust we're wired into sadness"

"Dust to dust we're wired into sadness"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 4 months ago #12016 by Arabguy
K well the thing is After i finish the Ambasedor mission, i go on to a mission where the maurds are using some field to stop transporters from warping. Now in this mission i have to find out how the maurds are cutting off the transporter ships. in this mission i have to kill all maurd ships and i have to destroy 2 transporters carrying some kinda field generator that stops ppl from warping.

More
19 years 4 months ago #12017 by Arabguy
I dont got a clue what the letter for that particular mission is. BTW i took off my mods and i had a savegame from ACT 1 last mission, so i played again all the missions from begining of act 2 till where i got stuck and i still got stuck... does anyone know how to fix broken links in the game to make me go on and finish this act? it seems to me like thats the only way in. one other way im thinking of is editing the savegame with a hex program but im not sure what to edit or how to edit

More
19 years 4 months ago #12018 by andrewas
The savegame format is fairly complex, and nobody has access to the act or mission scripts, so we can't even make a decent guess as to what to change. At the least, you'd have to do a lot of experimentation.

Did you get an email from ambassador callow after rescuing him? It tells you to got to the Ritz, where you will meet indigo and get on with this act. If not, download a save from this site at the appropriate point, since its not very likely that this is the only broken script you have. (Yes, its possible to fix your save if this is the problem, but a) you'd have to look inside compiled script files to find the needed data and b) its not likely this is the only broken script in your save, its just the others havent kicked in yet.)

More
19 years 4 months ago #12021 by Arabguy
all i got was a thank u note and then he says ur servent the ambassedor, i didnt get the message where he says to go anywhere

More
19 years 4 months ago #12022 by andrewas
Re-read that email. He mentions that you should talk to Indigo at the Ritz, which is what you need to do next, but it dosent show as an objective, and you dont get given a waypoint for it.

If your having trouble navigating, the Ritz is in orbit of Planet Brotherhood in the Santa Romera system. Its easier to find if you install the Location Finder mod available from this site.