I think my storyline is broken

More
19 years 6 months ago #18272 by Bias Virus
Hey Im currently in the position where im not getting any more emails, I have to objectives "Find the Marauder Base" and "Find help to fight the marauders in other systems". Ive just finished the mission where you go with the MCA and hunt marauders to located a base and then you go destroy it. Now nothing no emails nothing, ive tried going out and slaughterting more marauders and have pirated about 2.5mill more in cargo. Im running the ifleet mod future trader mod and a small mod of my own to make the ADV Patcom a bit better.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 6 months ago #11813 by Hot4Darmat
Mods often disrupt scripts. Turn off the mods, load an older saved game, and try playing through to your current point again. Hopefully this will fix the problem, and the game will allow you to proceed in the absence of those mods.

It is always adviseable to play through EoC for the first time in a relatively unmodded state, so as to not mess with scripted events. Otherwise you can find yourself in a dead end corner with no way out.

Once you've gone through the main storyline to the end, you can run the freeform mod, and play to your heart's content with mods galore, as there are no more scripted events to advance the storyline.

Good luck.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
19 years 6 months ago #11819 by Tarcoon
Hi Bias Virus,

you'll have to find more help to fight the marauders and you'll have to find their base :D.

Help is offered in some of the systems for doing some job. Revisit all the systems including Hoffers Wake and help them out.

Finding the Marauder Base is quite simple:
if you want to find a police station you'll have to follow a police car ;) ...

There is no safe distance

There is no safe distance