Ok, I've got the REM fighter.....now what?

More
20 years 12 hours ago #18034 by RHTG
So, can you use the REM Fighter with the tug, or do you have to wait for something with a little more teeth (and a lot more ports) to use the REM-F?

-RHTG

"This is the only space game I've ever played where the designers didnt sleep through highschool physics.
Yeah, I remember when x-wing came out - it was like driving a car in space"
-eoc conversation

The Original Plan - get into as much trouble as possible, then shoot your way out

The Original Plan - get into as much trouble as possible, then shoot your way out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 11 hours ago #9647 by Shane
I don't think anyone's ever found a really good use for the REM-Fighter. :D

I never could. The REM-F is so fast I tend to overshoot my targets, and it's weapons are pretty weak. The Self-Defense Program is sucidal, so I don't like having my attention diverted away from my ship... especially in combat. :)

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
19 years 11 months ago #9674 by RHTG
All Hands, Disregard, Disregard....

Doesnt really matter, anyways - I figured out how to get my greedy hands on the A-Patcom anyways. I could think of missions where the REM-F would be useful, but I think the port would be put to better use as a turret mount.

More
19 years 11 months ago #9683 by Sivadrake
i think i flew a REM fighter maybe twice, decided i hated it, and never messed with 'em again

"Dust to dust we're wired into sadness"

"Dust to dust we're wired into sadness"