Absolute Distruction!

More
21 years 5 months ago #17608 by sn1p3r
Absolute Distruction! was created by sn1p3r
..... of me, many many many times. *yawn*

Just venting my frustration!

Act 0 - Walk over, nuff said

Act 1 - On the whole pretty easy apart from that damned gunstar mission ... first time i played that without the patch it was MUCH easier as the gunstars couldn't hit while you were docked, after the patch HA! ... precious few weapons but then they aren't needed too badly. Oh and marauders breaking the god damn mission SCRIPTS! Here have this paint drone to spray stuff with but be sure to return it, 4 or so marauders appear from nowhere 6000m away and what do they shoot first? THE DRONE! Don't matter how good you are when it only takes one shot to wipe it out.

Act 2 - *screams, twitches, claws at eyes and rips out hair* Where are the weapons and where are the new defence type thingamabobs? It is getting to the point where i am starting to fear piracy! One convoy no problem, the next looks just the same BUT NOOO, homing missiles flying everywhere and blasted to hell and back by god knows what kinda weapons. We will give you a REM Fighter if you do this for us and you can buy more! Did i see a REM Fighter? NO, damned lying SOBs can i buy more? NO and i'm sure in act one the same thing happened with some funky new hardware ... Ahhh yes ASSUALT CANNON damit!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! *sighs* [^]

I LOVE THIS GAME BUT IT HATES ME! [:(] LoL

So, what do you peeps load your tug with? I feel this may be the problem i'm having, it seems to be getting slower and slower all the time and i'm pretty much using the weapons i started with! I usually load a light quad PBC? and a rapid fire PBC along with my turret fighters kitted out with rapid fire PCB's and seeker missiles. I don't like to use gattling cannons because the ammo is too little and i like to prowl for a few hours at a time.

If you could share some strategies and pirating tips with me i would be soooo grateful! :D

Thankeesai

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 5 months ago #3653 by jojobird
Replied by jojobird on topic Absolute Distruction!
If you are in act 2 get the adv. patcom.
My favourite loadout is 4 gat guns on a patcom with missile launchers
When on Tug, 3 gat guns and 2 missile launchers

If you like Turret fighters equip them with the best NON-rapid fire pbc WHICH does NOT need ammunition.

Regards, Sergej

Regards, Sergej

More
21 years 5 months ago #3655 by sn1p3r
Replied by sn1p3r on topic Absolute Distruction!
still hunting the patcom :) i'm sure i have overlooked something.

cheers for the reply