Hey - Cargo's question

• Studders86
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #20310 by Studders86
Hey - Cargo's question was created by Studders86
Hey guy's,

I'm annoyed beyond belief...loved iWar when it was released and I never knew there was a sequel until a few days ago! So I bought that and I'm having a blast. I do have a question though, mainly down to a let's play i have been watching.

I want to acquire some goods but lack the cargo needed to trade. It say's I need recycler's or personal weapons but I have heard that these are just categories?

Is there a list anywhere that show's what cargo belong's to each category?

Thanks

EDIT: Never mind, just found the list in the encyclopedia haha =D. Love this game!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #20311 by IronDuke
Replied by IronDuke on topic Hey - Cargo's question
Hello and welcome to the forums! Glad to hear you found this game. :)

Dat encyclopedia is helpful indeed. Clay wasn't kidding when he said, "If there's anything you need to know, this is the console to visit." Before I got the game running correctly (meaning at all) on my old black laptop ten years ago, I used to open the encyclopedia in Internet Explorer and peruse it for hours. I have to say, the game would have been a lot duller without it, because somehow that information enhances the realistic feel of the game.

Feel free to blow the dust here anytime you need a question answered. I would have answered this one within minutes, but I forgot to have the tab open the last couple of days. ;)

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.