file Dual Joystick help

More
7 years 8 months ago #20256 by AdmiralZeratul
Replied by AdmiralZeratul on topic Dual Joystick help
Yep, we're basically the greatest I-War site on the internet now. There isn't a whole lot of competition, admittedly, but we're still the best. B)

Overthinking is kind of a habit of mine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #20257 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Dual Joystick help
oftheborg, you have a very important decision to make. Either slave away for the rest of your life playing and modding EOC, or leave now.

"This is one strange navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead." --Clay

Just kidding. We're pirates, not Navy. :silly: I just wanted to use that quote. I think I am going to put it in my signature. Yes, I have been playing I-War 1 recently.

So hang out at the Blue Note Social Club, talk about other space games, discuss what you like or dislike about I-War, whatever you want, really. :side:

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
7 years 8 months ago #20258 by oftheborg
Replied by oftheborg on topic Dual Joystick help
lol. Good to know Zeratul.

Well, technically, the Navy double as pirates anyway. So there is not much difference except what is 'legal.' :P

I had written up a thank you note and a slight description of what I was trying to accomplish and some other games I'm playing, but It seems as though I didn't submit the post.

I'll write something in the area you mentioned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AdmiralZeratul

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #20261 by Chessking

Well, technically, the Navy double as pirates anyway. So there is not much difference except what is 'legal.' :P

:? Have you played I-War 1 past where I have gotten? I don't recall any reason the Navy would be pirates. If this is from I-War 1, please let me know, but don't spill the story. ;)

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
7 years 8 months ago #20263 by oftheborg
Replied by oftheborg on topic Dual Joystick help
Haha. I was talking about in reality. Most militaries/police forces are just legal mafia/pirates despite any good intention on the part of the individuals signed up. :P But, honestly I'm only about 7-10 missions in. I just grew a 5 O'clock shadow. If you know what I mean. Trying not to reveal too much to passer-bys.

More
7 years 8 months ago #20265 by Chessking
Oh, I see. I know of some laws, like the Inheritance Tax, that fit your description. Also, if a relative dies, investigators may take any valuable possessions as "evidence". However, I don't see these things as a full time occupation of military and police forces. At least not in the US.

Storm Petrel