HELP - some old content is still missing

More
9 years 4 months ago #19233 by Chessking
You're welcome.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #19237 by Chessking
I think it might be a good idea to put the cormorant's website in the links page, because it has a couple of mods not available on this website, such as the Flitter and the drone. It also has many mods for Independence War one which I have not seen anywhere else. In addition, I noticed that the link on the old website for the Independent Trading Post doesn't work. I think you have all of the downloads on this site, but it seems that the Trading Post belongs with the old website.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #19239 by schmatzler
Damn, I thought I have everything on this website now. Guess I didn't look hard enough :)

I will add a link soon and mirror the missing content.

I actually crawled the old website with a script. I looks like the script didn't like the link. But the Trading Post Website has been mirrored here:

www.i-war2.com/oldmainpage/wetwired/

I will fix the link on the old website later.

Edit: Everything done! Thanks for the input :)

Space. The final frontier.

More
9 years 3 months ago #19263 by schmatzler
Well, it looks like I have most of the stuff now. Manuals are there, an online manual for I-War 1 is at dreadnt.com which is linked and I even got the keybinder :)

The only thing missing are goodies. Demos, Movies...and of course, the one I-War mission...but I doubt it will ever come up.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #19266 by Alex.RUS
Epic: Middle States is a total conversion mod that enhances the freeform experience of Trade and Piracy in Edge of Chaos. The Middle States introduces a new cluster and the new occupation of merchant trader, as well as forming a platform for future releases.

Epic: Middle States 8.0 www.elite-games.ru/downloads/i-war2/mods/epic_setup_8_0.exe ;)
If there is no load, try using a proxy Russia. :)

More
9 years 3 months ago #19267 by schmatzler
I thought, "Epic: Middle States" was the old name for "Torn Stars". I won't add Torn Stars on this website, as they have their own for it, with mods, documents and other stuff.

I'll only add Torn Stars if that website goes down one day, so nothing will be lost.