I can't jump!!!

More
22 years 1 week ago #17345 by darkhelmet
I can't jump!!! was created by darkhelmet
"To jump from Santa Romera to Formhault target the Liberty L-Point and select the Remek L-Point jump destination, and vice-versa for Formhault to Santa Romera."

In Free Form mode (the above quote comes from the Readme.txt) how the heck do I do this? I get to the Liberty L-point and I select the Remek L-point and I fly through the Liberty L-point but I just go out the other end! How do I get to Remek?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 1 week ago #1387 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic I can't jump!!!
Same thing happened to me...It's really easy. When you get to Liberty L Point, open your starmap. The Liberty L point will be centered. Around it is a 4-pointed arrow-thing, which, when using the arrow keys, will allow you to select the jump destination. Press the up key, and in the top left corner of the screen you will see the name of a destination. If it is not the one you desire, use the left or right arrow keys to select the destination.
All this sounds complicated, but once you see it you'll understand.

More
22 years 1 week ago #1394 by Pandion
Replied by Pandion on topic I can't jump!!!
also make sure you do not go above the speed limit I think it's 800m,s that could be the problem.

Give it a good bang.....

See I told you that would fix it.

More
22 years 1 week ago #1402 by darkhelmet
Replied by darkhelmet on topic I can't jump!!!
Oh my gosh thanks sooooo much - it worked! Now I can get the kids off my back. They've been buggin' me for weeks to take them to Formhault! Gotta tell you all that this game looks insane on a GeForce 4 Ti 4600!