After years of others SIMS I can honestly say...

More
17 years 2 months ago #18970 by firegoggles
The Independece War series both I & II are with out a doubt in a class of their very own and superior in too many ways to list.If your wondering if you should install and play again ... The answer is YES!

M

M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #16384 by ATG
Yes,thats right!

<font size="6"><font color="red">Greece=good country.</font id="red"></font id="size6">

<font color="red">Greece=good country.</font id="red">

More
16 years 7 months ago #16591 by GODzilla
It's a good damn pity that there will be no I-War 3! I googled a bit, searching for particle systems. Seems another company bought them, then went into bancrupcy itself. :(

GODzilla (TM)

"<font color="red">To</font id="red"> <font color="green">the</font id="green"> navy catch <font color="violet">me</font id="violet">, <font color="brown">if</font id="brown"> <font color="gold">you</font id="gold"> <font color="orange">can!</font id="orange">"

GODzilla (TM)

"<font color="red">To</font id="red"> <font color="green">the</font id="green"> <font color="blue">navy</font id="blue"> <font color="yellow">catch</font id="yellow"> <font color="violet">me</font id="violet">, <font color="brown">if</font id="brown"> <font color="gold">you</font...

More
16 years 7 months ago #16592 by SoupDragon
Atari now own the rights to I-War and I doubt very much they'll look into another release, which is why we are looking to keep the beast alive with the "Torn Stars" mod.

Note to ATG: Sort your signature out or so help me . . . .

More
16 years 7 months ago #16593 by GODzilla
Never heard of this mod. Got any link? Thanks in advance.

PS: Nice to see this forum is not dead. I started to wonder about no answers given...but as long as people are playing this game, are playing this universe, it will not die.

Imho I-War is one of the most interesting universes, there is so many background there. Games like this are no more produced (and never will be), it seems. Only random action arcade quickies with now background, no history...

BTW: Besides playing the games I never looked for spin offs of this game. Was there ever a book? Or fan fiction?

GODzilla (TM)

"<font color="red">To</font id="red"> <font color="green">the</font id="green"> navy catch <font color="violet">me</font id="violet">, <font color="brown">if</font id="brown"> <font color="gold">you</font id="gold"> <font color="orange">can!</font id="orange">"

GODzilla (TM)

"<font color="red">To</font id="red"> <font color="green">the</font id="green"> <font color="blue">navy</font id="blue"> <font color="yellow">catch</font id="yellow"> <font color="violet">me</font id="violet">, <font color="brown">if</font id="brown"> <font color="gold">you</font...

More
16 years 7 months ago #16595 by SoupDragon
The website for the mod: www.torn-stars.com/
The forum: www.i-war2.com/forum/default.asp?CAT_ID=9

There's some great fan fiction on this site GODzilla.

Fan fiction: www.i-war2.com/mad_stories.htm . Links to fiction on the right.