can lori or azra die?

More
21 years 1 month ago #17732 by pepperg
if the turret fighter they are piloting is lost in combat, is that character gone from the rest of the game? would it be possible to run out of characters to fly the turret fighters? or. unrealistically, can u simply just make more turret fighters and lori and azra respawn to fly them?

also, if u tag a cargo area and then dock back home before jaffs has completed picking them up and bringing them back home, will they still show up in your inventory?

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5643 by Jwk
Replied by Jwk on topic can lori or azra die?
there is an emergency system rigged into the t-fighters. when they are at 1% health it ejects them and sends them into a forced lds for a short distance (only a few hundred k)

they then get picked up by jafs

if you tag cargo and then leave it..and you call jafs...he picks it up even if you dont see him do it.

just do the 'pick up' command short cut key as you fly back to base....you should get it

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
21 years 1 month ago #5735 by Stephen Robertson PS
Personally, I wanted Az and Lori to fly the T-Fighters by remote -that way we could have had them in the ship all the time, and got them to give advice and make comments...

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
Particle Systems
Independence War Website

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5736 by Jwk
Replied by Jwk on topic can lori or azra die?
nah... what happens if there is an emergency and one has to leave the fighters unintentially where they are and you go out of REM range?

More
21 years 1 month ago #5761 by They_HunGer
Replied by They_HunGer on topic can lori or azra die?
Well i actually killed lori(in a T-fighter) and manufactured another t-fighter and lori was back

~C.C. Rocks~

More
21 years 1 month ago #5785 by Doran
Replied by Doran on topic can lori or azra die?
Simple my good lad, you have safeties in there whereby they fly back to the ship should they ever be seperated. The only part of that that doesn't work is when they chase targets into LDS (they shouldn't, IMO).