Forum dead??

More
16 years 1 week ago #19063 by callum12341
Forum dead?? was created by callum12341
Wow is this forum dead or what. No ones replied to my messages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 week ago #16759 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Forum dead??
Ever since GrandpaTrout left Torn Stars.

There are people still lurking, like yours truly, but I-War 2 is unlikely ever to make a comeback.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

More
16 years 19 hours ago #16762 by Joco
Replied by Joco on topic Forum dead??
Its pretty quiet. I-War 2 was never in it self going to make a come back. The release of a good mod would be of interest to people wanting to have a crack at a classic space sim.

Hopefully Torn Stars mod will be fun for people. The bug list is dropping on it and even GT adds a hand now and then. :-)
We should probably package up another alpha release for people. There have been some good fixes and stability tweaks applied to it over the last number of weeks.

More
15 years 11 months ago #16768 by jazzylg
Replied by jazzylg on topic Forum dead??
Were still here! I haven't played the game in a few weeks. But this website is the best place to look up old mods and files. This game is still fun and was way ahead of its time when it 1st came out (2002?)

More
15 years 2 months ago #16839 by DarkOne
Replied by DarkOne on topic Forum dead??
It's a shame there was never a I-War 3 because I loved playing the series and when it came out the game looked stunning and the content was great. All I-War2 needs is to be more visible and more mods making the game more appealing.