file n00bie alert

More
19 years 5 months ago #18246 by gravedodger
n00bie alert was created by gravedodger
hi there chaps, i'm new here, but you've already guessed that :p

was rifling thru my local PCWorld a few days ago and saw I-War 2 EOC and thought ... hey, i remember playing a demo of I-war many, many moons ago and remembered how good it looked ... very Bab5 like ... so bought EOC and decided to get a new stick as well while i was there ... by the way, the new Saitek Cyborg Evo works a treat with EOC :D .... got home, installed and wow [:0] ... what an excellent game, how could I have missed this gem for so many years ?[:I] ah well getting the pleasure now ;)

so i'm just saying hi and thanks for all this info on the site for me to read ... nice one :D

gravedodger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 5 months ago #11623 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic n00bie alert
Wait until you get around to trying all the mods for EoC. The fun just never ends. And this game has one of the best (and easiest) systems for using mods in existence, so you can just "plug and play" so to speak.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 5 months ago #11626 by gravedodger
Replied by gravedodger on topic n00bie alert
I'm certainly looking forward to it, I've been reading up on the mods available but i really am enjoying EOC so much .... much more than any flight sims I've played.

I also like the way you have to return to base to save .... excellent idea.