Just asking...

More
19 years 9 months ago #11063 by Vladimir
Replied by Vladimir on topic Just asking...
I´m going to buy a new comp, but I´m waiting for 64 bit OS and PCI Express. I also wait and see what are they going to do about TCPA, this little nasty thing that threatenes to kill freeware:
www.againsttcpa.com/
But it´s a long waiting...

Never-EVER forget your real life, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 9 months ago #11067 by They_HunGer
Replied by They_HunGer on topic Just asking...
is the 64 bit OS released already.... like the Athlon 64-FX53

Its not about you dying for your country... its about making your enemies die for theirs.

~C.C. Rocks~

More
19 years 9 months ago #11072 by Vladimir

Originally posted by Jwk the Hemp Monkey

I have a Radeon 7200, it copes. But poor vlad! he has to run everything down to the minimum to scape togther 17 fps.
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

The strange thing with my computer is that graphic settings doesn´t affect framerate -- details minimum or details maximum, there is no difference. I got a flight sim with 800 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM and 32 MB video card as minimum working with maximum details on about 15-20 FPS. Hmm, gotta try out Unreal Tournament 2003 too...
I guess that RAM is the bottleneck at the moment.

More
19 years 9 months ago #11077 by They_HunGer
Unreal tournament 2003??? well i guess u can play that game, tried it too on my "OLD" rig, but the graphics is just not great. but the playability is nice

Its not about you dying for your country... its about making your enemies die for theirs.

~C.C. Rocks~

More
19 years 9 months ago #11089 by Vladimir
I´ve read a CPU test where they tested everything from Pentium 100 to Pentium 4 2,6 GHz (if the memory serves). They got UT2003 to work with 10fps on Pentium 100 with some 512 MB RAM and GeForce 4 graphics card. So it should work on my computer too, if I get some 512 memory.

More
19 years 9 months ago #11092 by They_HunGer
cool, reply ASAP if youve tested your gig, can't wait to see the results.... my gig scored 15 FPS on 3Dmark2003

~C.C. Rocks~