file I´ve finished high school!!!!

More
19 years 9 months ago #18144 by Vladimir
Finally!!! The afterparty was a great success and a great failure. Success because the party itself was just great, and they played music from www.ocremix.org and Unreal Tournament and the wine was just great:D Failure because I think I´ve got no chances with my favourite girl[:(][:(][:(] And now i´m having a damn great hangover too[xx(]
But its finished, and that´s the main thing...

Never-EVER forget your real life, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 9 months ago #10676 by SoupDragon
Congratulations Vladimir. "'shame about the girl". Hmmm, good song that.

More
19 years 9 months ago #10681 by They_HunGer
Congratulations bro... welcome to the real world... hehehe

Its not about you dying for your country... its about making your enemies die for theirs.

~C.C. Rocks~

More
19 years 9 months ago #10694 by Vladimir
Thank you, guys!

Never-EVER forget your real life, though.

More
19 years 8 months ago #10789 by Second Chance
The thing that always bothered me about high school (and even college to some degree) was how for years they get you used to having these long seasonal vacations (or time between semesters), with you bitching all the way about how tough being in school is, then you finally escape school and get out into the "real" world only to discover that you now have to work every day for the rest of your life! Then you wish you were back in school. LOL.

Congrats on graduating. Now quick, see if they'll take you back. As Rodney Dangerfield said in his speech on graduation day, "Don't do it! Go back and live with your parents!" LOL! It's true. If I had only known back then.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 8 months ago #10792 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
Well done Vlad. I am intending on continuing education myself, but then again England has a different educational system. and anyway, for the moment at least, you have some free time :)

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310