Because it's very rarely said. . .

More
19 years 11 months ago #18039 by Second Chance
. . . Thank you, SoupDragon, for hosting these forums. They've really become an important place for me these days. So, hey, thanks. [8D]

Even if we don't usually say it, I think everyone appreciates these boards a lot. Right, guys? :D

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 11 months ago #9711 by Hot4Darmat
I can only echo this sentiment, Soup'. I've expressed my gratitude to you privately, for hosting the stories I wrote, But I think its worth saying again publicly, and for many more reasons than are attributable to my own little personal agenda: Thanks for providing this place to interact with a superb online community of like-minded individuals. I've been checking this site AT LEAST once a day for years now.

Oh, and by the way, I'd like to also share the wonderful news that it was a boy! We had another lad today (April 28th, 2004 @ 12:40, 8 lbs 12 oz in Kingston, Ontario, Canada), healthy and gorgeous (in the eyes of his exhausted parents) and a sight to behold. That's two boys now, that I can hopefully turn onto the wonders of science fiction. I'm working on building up some serious LAN-gaming potential within my own household someday.

Thanks again, Soup', for an excellent and important site.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
19 years 11 months ago #9712 by MajorTom

Originally posted by Hot4Darmat

Oh, and by the way, I'd like to also share the wonderful news that it was a boy! We had another lad today (April 28th, 2004 @ 12:40, 8 lbs 12 oz in Kingston, Ontario, Canada), healthy and gorgeous (in the eyes of his exhausted parents) and a sight to behold. That's two boys now, that I can hopefully turn onto the wonders of science fiction. I'm working on building up some serious LAN-gaming potential within my own household someday.

--
Hot4Darmat

Congratulations!! :D

Something as wonderfull as this shouldn't be hidden as a "btw" in another thread *scold.scold* !

Great Work!

I'll be happy to advise you on any LAN issues the future may bring :)

While we're at it: my thanks to Soup' too, for being our steady rock in the tempest!

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 11 months ago #9715 by SoupDragon
Congratulations Hot4! Well done Sir! I confess as I read your message, I thought "oh God no, he hasn't called him Soup' has he?".

Thanks all for the sentiments. They're much appreciated :)

Your loyal servant.

More
19 years 11 months ago #9719 by EricMan64
I may be excessively busy with school work and studying for major tests at the moment, but there is still always time to thank our wonderful webmaster. Thanks so very much, Soup'.[^]

More
19 years 11 months ago #9721 by GrandpaTrout
Yes! Soup, thank you greatly! Now, would you care to take over management of the INA? :p I have been mining back into our forum posts, and it is so great to have that resource. You do fine work!

And congrats to Hot4! Good news. And here is to wishing you a few good hours of sleep at night.

-Gtrout