file 1 down, 4 to go

More
19 years 11 months ago #18025 by Vladimir
1 down, 4 to go was created by Vladimir
Just got back from my first exam: Mother Tongue (Estonian). More than five hours of frying. Three A4 pages written full of an essay about information being nowadays religion. I hope that it is the last essay ever I have to write. All in all, it went quite well. Next exam: English on 8th May.

Never-EVER forget your real life, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 11 months ago #9686 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic 1 down, 4 to go
[edit]
Thanks for removing the post, Soup'.

Anyway, on the topic of final exams, I have advanced placement tests coming up in about a week.[xx(] Maybe I should be studying instead of posting on this forum... nah.[}:)]

Good luck to all with exams coming up within the next couple months.:)
[/edit]

More
19 years 11 months ago #9689 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic 1 down, 4 to go
Good Luck, Vladimir. I'm sure you'll do just fine. It's nice to see some members of this community working hard, using their brains and educating themselves, instead of just spamming, insulting others, and filling the forum with empty threats.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
19 years 11 months ago #9691 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic 1 down, 4 to go
Ditto what Hot4 said. We are of like mind. ;)

Getting a little tiresome, isn't it?

Anyway, congratulations Vladimir. Your essay sounds interesting; I'd like to read it. By any chance is it posted on a personal website?

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
19 years 10 months ago #9722 by Vladimir
Replied by Vladimir on topic 1 down, 4 to go
Thank you, guys. I´m sorry but probably none of us is going to read my essay again. Now it is being repaired and maybe will be stored deep in some kind of archive in the capital. It MAY be possible to get the draft from the school but this is probably VERY hard. And I don´t want to write this thing AGAIN:)
Anyways, I wrote about mass media, especially Internet and television, and drew some parallels with Christianity, for example the hypothetical collapse of Internet being similar to Armageddon and things like that. I also mentioned the copyright laws and compared them to the dogmas and ten orders of the Christianity. That would probably piss off music industry and church, but who cares[8D] (No offence.)

Never-EVER forget your real life, though.