Looking for Puffin pic from Independence War

More
19 years 7 months ago #18227 by Shane
You find strange things when building a model. :) For instance, did anyone ever notice the underside of the Puffin's neck and nose have no texture at all? The polys are simply black. :D

I've played the game through more than a few times, and been modding it for years now... and I never noticed until now.

Anyway, does anyone have a snapshot handy that shows what's supposed to be there? Maybe from I-War? I have a texture left over (from converting the .ftu files) which depicts a nozzle structure of some sort. Rather like a more-protruding version of the circle-port on the top of the cockpit. It might or might not be the missing texture, but I'd like to be sure before I slap it on there.

Thanks!

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.