StarWars GUIs and supporting graphics

More
20 years 3 weeks ago #9564 by Tarcoon
I'll try to find a demo for a SW game and picture some nice background pics for the GUI.

There is no safe distance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 3 weeks ago #9571 by Shane
I'll see what I can do. :)

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
20 years 3 weeks ago #9590 by MajorTom
Here's a neat looking "Movie" for the main gui made by Tarcoon.
(looks a lot better than my stuff above)

notice how the text lights up when the horizontal scan bar passes over it

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
20 years 2 weeks ago #9667 by Second Chance
Shane - If you want to do some spinnies of the ships I can send you the original LW files, with the really high res textures.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
20 years 2 weeks ago #9679 by Shane
That would be great, SecondChance. I looked around the internet for some free models, but couldn't find any of decent quality (I did, however, find numerous red-herring links - Grrrrr :)).

Thanks.

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">