Game doesn't start

More
21 years 8 months ago #17469 by Sgt_KnightHawk
Hi,

Well just installed the game and the game doesn't start at all. When I click on icon on desktop and hit play, the game start but it say insert disk. Well my disk one is in the computer.

I have window's XP and have set up the game to compability to window's 98, but still the same problem. I have the latest patch edge of chaos F14.6 ans still it doesn't work, can anyone help me please?

Sgt_KnightHawk

" Dare to be Challenged "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2338 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Game doesn't start
The Edge of Chaos cd set is a little diffrent (at least from other games I've played). It has an 'install' disk which is used only for installing the game, and the other disk is a play disk, which is only used for playing the game. Put in the disk marked 'Disk 2: Play' and see if that works.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2343 by Sgt_KnightHawk
Replied by Sgt_KnightHawk on topic Game doesn't start

The Edge of Chaos cd set is a little diffrent (at least from other games I've played). It has an 'install' disk which is used only for installing the game, and the other disk is a play disk, which is only used for playing the game. Put in the disk marked 'Disk 2: Play' and see if that works.

Hi Shane,

Well thanks for info, but after I have posted this topic, about the game wouldn't start, I have found my problem. Exactly what your saying, installation disk was on, so I couldnt start it, now it's ok. Thanks again anyway.

Sgt_KnightHawk

More
21 years 8 months ago #2364 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Game doesn't start
Glad you got it. Did the exact same thing when I first loaded it.