Gaming Profiles

More
20 years 3 months ago #17916 by Happy Pie Man
Ok this post is for those who need gamepad profiles for their Belkin , Nostromo N40 and possibly n45 gamepads. If you are wondering why i didn't just go and send this to the offical site is because Particle no longer exists so they are not able to update the site with any more profiles. [:(] Anyways if you need a profile i have created a working set and i can change them round to your liking. email me at mailto:michaelrowe2@lycos.com]michaelrowe2@lycos.com and i'll send you the zip. It's only 2kb so it's not gonna take up much space.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 3 months ago #8542 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Gaming Profiles
Thanks Happy, and welcome to the forum.

This will indeed prove useful to certain members of the community using those controls. You might want to post a little note pointing to this one in the technical thread, too, just in case someone goes looking for a solution to this in the wrong place. There's also the Atari community forum's FAQ that might welcome this same info of you feel like posting it there.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
20 years 3 months ago #8548 by Happy Pie Man
Replied by Happy Pie Man on topic Gaming Profiles
I've placed a link in the tech section hot4. It's good to be here and be welcomed :D. By the way where is the Atari faq thingy?

More
20 years 3 months ago #8553 by Hot4Darmat