Objective Incomplete: scope out area

More
21 years 1 month ago #17691 by phaelos
The mission where you jump into the Dain Lpt. and then go hide in the junkyard, follow freighter, etc.

I think I did the mission really fast, and now the said objective is sitting there, incomplete, and I think it is keeping me from getting to other missions. See my other post, too...

-Anyone who's not confused here generally doesn't know whats goin on.

-Anyone who's not confused here generally doesn't know whats goin on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 1 month ago #4963 by They_HunGer
what kind of mission??

~C.C. Rocks~

More
18 years 8 months ago #13359 by guslefou
Hi,

I have the same problem. It's in the mission called "Wolf's Lair". In the objectives screen, I just have "Scope out area".

So I went to the Marauder base called "Quail", but nothing happened! I went very close to the base, and the Marauder ships didn't attack me. What can I do now??

My game is patched and I use the French version.

Please hep!
Thanks.And sorry 4 my bad english :)

More
18 years 8 months ago #13360 by Shane
These missions are dependent upon all other missions being comleted. What other missions have you completed (for instance... last two or three missions)?

More
18 years 8 months ago #13364 by guslefou
I did all the missions of Act II, except for the 2 last ("hide and seek" and "dante's inferno").
I received 2 mails from Franklyn Hoffer. The first is called "The future of the badlands", and the second is "we need an alternative". I translated the titles from the french version so it must be a little bit different from the official US version.

More
18 years 8 months ago #13365 by Shane
Cool. I can send you a savegame which will place you right at the Wolf's Lair mission. Just send me your email at shanemaness (at) netscape.com