SCOPE OUT LIBERTY WAREHOUSING

More
21 years 2 months ago #17673 by umg214
I have to scope out the liberty warehouse belonging to Maas, but when i go to the Liberty warehouse everything belongs to Solan. Where is the real Liberty warehouse belonging to Maas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 2 months ago #4467 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic SCOPE OUT LIBERTY WAREHOUSING
Hello umg214. Welcome to the forum. I'll have to jump into the game to answer that... can't remember off hand. I'll post back in a moment.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 2 months ago #4469 by Shane
The Liberty Warehouse in my game belongs to Solan also. We must be mixing someting up.

Could you read the e-mail again and let us know exactly what it says? I've gone through my e-mail archive, but, by the end of the game, there's a lot of them to hunt through.

Or, you can just launch from your base, and press CTRL-O and the mission objectives screen will come up. That will tell us what mission you're on.

I remember something about Liberty from the game, but, it's been awhile since I ran through Acts II and III.

More
21 years 2 months ago #4470 by umg214
the e-mail for that mission is pretty old. I says that a mole at Maas says that there is terraforming eqquipment at the Liberty Warehousing Complex.

More
21 years 2 months ago #4473 by Shane
Ahhh. It's a sub-mission. EoC has lots of these. They appear randomly, and are not part of the 'main plot'. There are many, and they don't all appear in any one game.

If they aren't done soon after they appear (within about four or five launchings from the base), they disappear. The rewards for them are usually very small. You didn't miss much.

I remember the mission now. You go to the Liberty Warehouse, shoot up a transport which drops the terraforming cargo, which you take back and trade for some other type useless cargo.

If you went to Liberty Warehouse and the freighter was not there, the mission has probably expired. Don't worry. They don't affect the main story.

More
21 years 2 months ago #4478 by umg214
OK thx