Mission 10 Lucrecia's Hoard

More
21 years 5 months ago #17607 by sn1p3r
ARGH THIS IS ANNOYING ME!

I have resisted the walkthrough all this time and persisted (even on the gunstar deactivation mission only to be broken by this damned mission!

I triagulated the co-ords myself ... first thing i throught of was the will. I did the ice asteroid thing and MIWIONS of fighters appear, i dash (gunstar style (FAST to get the device and just as i'm about to dock to it i get a cut scene showing the hostages being destroyed every time i have attempted it (zillions of times.

Please help me!!! [:(]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 5 months ago #3645 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Mission 10 Lucrecia's Hoard
It's been so long I don't know if I trust my memory on this one...

but... :D

Try this. As soon as the asteroid blows open immediately dock to the ship carrying the hostages. A disruptor missile in your loadout may help if it's not immobilized.

After the hostages are safe, then pick up the device.

Let us know how it works out.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 5 months ago #3647 by sn1p3r
Replied by sn1p3r on topic Mission 10 Lucrecia's Hoard
Thanks man i did it ... The walkthrough and Clay are misleading as they both suggest that you get the device first THEN kick ass. You should reveal the device, kick ass with the fighters, collect the alien device then dock to the hostage pod.

I didn't bother with the disruptors, not through choice however, used em up to help pass Mission 6 The Trouble With Gunstars (which is ludicrously difficult for so early on!) and haven't seen an opportunity to get anymore (YET ;). The hostage pod was docked to the cruiser so i couldn't dock and decided to goto PLAN B: FLIP OUT AND DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT RESISTS! Other than that i followed your steps exactly ;P

Cheers again for the inspiration!