i STILL need help man

More
21 years 8 months ago #17474 by unfunf
i STILL need help man was created by unfunf
Ok i made it so i can capture stations, but i have a major problems, they only stay as 'xxxx statn Patton (thats the station i captured) when i capture them, as soon as i dock to my station, or use station save... they go back to being Outlaw stations, or whatever station they were. Imma try some crap but i think it has something to do with stations being unmoveable and the fact that they are programmed there in the game... is there a way i can make them diff things, like carriers or something... and how can i edit the pog scripting so that 'T_carriers' Stay where they are when i capture them, so that when i dock to another station and save, and reload the game, the captured station will not be sent to my base but stay where it is, its all very possible... i just dunno how, someone please help me :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2353 by unfunf
Replied by unfunf on topic i STILL need help man
btw it would be very fun for others too (if meh released the new version with station capturing) because all the transporters that are goign to that station turn into your own (tho they dont show up when u do shift + u on ur shiplist) however they are xxxx trans, and blue... so its sorta like having your entire industry.... its pretty neat. So helping me may help others have ALOT of fun with the combined mods.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2354 by unfunf
oh, and when youcap a station and try to keep it by NOT saving afterwards, it wont let u capanything else after the station.. so u can only cap one station, then youcant cap anything else :\ ive tried everything now, soi think i need a .pkg/.pog scripter's help. plz help meh :D

More
21 years 8 months ago #2355 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic i STILL need help man
Hi unfunf. Have you emailed the chap who wrote this mod. Unfortunately, I've never used it, so not much help, but I'm sure he could give you a clearer idea as to what to do.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2356 by unfunf
i cant email him.... he doesnt give a way of contacting him anywhere...

More
21 years 8 months ago #2358 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic i STILL need help man
You know that sayin' "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'im drink". Well change that to "You can lead a user to web pages, but you can't make 'em read" :)

The email: mailto:zanderk@hotmail.com]zanderk@hotmail.com