Dante's Inferno ?-Cruiser Connection #9

More
21 years 9 months ago #17463 by hill65
There must be a bug about. I cut the "tubing/connectors?" where the lightening flashes. There was an explosion. Lightening stopped. In a few seconds however the disruptors went off. End of try #9 in the Shipyard. Should I see the cruiser separate from the station? Which of the structures jutting out from the station is the cruiser? Again, thanks for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 9 months ago #2300 by Shane
Hello Hill65. Did you get both conduits? There's two of them. One on each side. Also, after the conduits are destroyed, the cruiser will leave the dock, but still try to charge the disruptor with it's own engines. The only way to stop it is to destroy the cruiser. Good luck.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2484 by MateyBlokey
You'll have sussed this by now but a further note for others who havn't done this one yet... be aware that the cruiser takes a while to go when you kill it, whilst its disruptor will still be charging.... So if you've cut it fine, don't hang around to watch the show, be ready to run like heck :)

More
21 years 8 months ago #2496 by Wildcards
Hang around for the explosion of the cruiser. It is total gratification to watch it burst into flaming particles :D

On a side note, Dante's Inferno has been my favorite mission.

Abandon all hope

Abandon all hope

More
21 years 8 months ago #2498 by Stephen Robertson PS
Thanks! I designed and wrote that mission, and it was an enormous job, and quite tricky to do.

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
Particle Systems
Independence War Website

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.