Looking for allies?!?

More
21 years 10 months ago #17423 by Ashs2ashes
Well I'm stuck, I don't know if its a glitch or what. I have been flyin around looking for some piolts to fly against the mauraders but no matter where i go i cannot find them, i already have the ships and the rest of my allies just can't find anyone to fly them. can anyone help...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 10 months ago #2152 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Looking for allies?!?
If you already have your allies (Oman, Third Way, and FireFrost Possy), then what you need to do is go back to each of them, and ask them to pledge some pilots. Simple huh?

More
21 years 10 months ago #2159 by Ashs2ashes
Replied by Ashs2ashes on topic Looking for allies?!?
Thanks for the hint, I would try it but now thta i installed xp on my system i can't play for more than fifteen minutes before it locks up.

More
21 years 9 months ago #2245 by Widow
Replied by Widow on topic Looking for allies?!?
I stilll have not found any allies. i dont even know where to look i am running around looking :(

More
21 years 9 months ago #2246 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Looking for allies?!?
Look on the FAQ page under Act two. It tell you there where and how to find pilots.

More
21 years 9 months ago #2289 by Wildcards
Replied by Wildcards on topic Looking for allies?!?
I have completed all the missions and asked for pilots to be pledged but still don't have the pilots. See my post under "Obtaining Pilots". I will try going back and asking all the factions again but not confident it will work. I am at a loss.

Abandon all hope

Abandon all hope