Where are you going Cal?

More
21 years 11 months ago #17402 by deathsai
Ok, this is the mission when you get a capsule drive, after you go to the santa romera system (i think) and talk with the Ambassador thats in the Brotherhood Ark around the planet Brotherhood. You swap IFFs, and lure the marauders away from the ambassador, whos wingmen give you a self defense module. The mission after this, you have to go to the Blackeye L-point, destroy the maurauders that are covering the L-point with asteriods, and pick off any escaping maurauder ships. Well, then their big fleet comes in (the league fleet) and they go to Danzig to destroy a maurauder base. Right after the cut scene where they tell you to stay at the L-point and kill any maurauders that try to escape, the leader of the attack says Where are you going Cal? The reoundevuz point is over here! And i fail the mission. How do i keep her from saying that! She says it right when the cut scene is over.

You can no more evade my wrath, than you could your own shadow-Dark Templar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1991 by Void_00
Replied by Void_00 on topic Where are you going Cal?
ok, this is a little bit confusing 'cause you lumped together seperate missions. The whole Ambassador mission is one, and when you complete it you should go back to base and save. This prevents having too many objectives listed at the same time.

The attack on the Marauder base, after you jump and kill the marauders guarding the l-point( and the asteroids that may be blocking the way.) just stay at the L-point, if you are failing even when you are staying at the L-point, it could be a glitch

More
21 years 11 months ago #2000 by deathsai
Replied by deathsai on topic Where are you going Cal?
yeah, i FINISHED ambassador one, the thing is, you get 5 emails and they all have diffrent missions (well most of em). Maybe thats it but i cant stay at the l-point, she starts speaking right after the cut scene

More
21 years 11 months ago #2010 by Void_00
Replied by Void_00 on topic Where are you going Cal?
thats why i find that its a good idea to only open one email at a time.

i dont know what the problem is, maybe you should wait for an adminastrator to answer the prob for you.

sorry i couldn't help.

More
21 years 11 months ago #2043 by Jwk
Replied by Jwk on topic Where are you going Cal?
did any of the e-mails sayanything about going to the station called het Ritz?...I seem to be one of the few people who actually noticed this.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
21 years 11 months ago #2050 by deathsai
Replied by deathsai on topic Where are you going Cal?
yup, i did the one with the Ritz, and got my patcom :) heheh that thing is better than my dreadnaught mod