Act 3 Mission 4 - Capture the Accelerator

More
21 years 11 months ago #1887 by Pandion
Nah that mission was a pain in the but for me, one of my better attempts at that mission was when I had destroyed all the LDA shields with cutting beams just as the fleet arrived. and a cruiser just slammed straight into my ship as it came through.

<font size=6>BOOM</font id=size6>

Give it a good bang.....

See I told you that would fix it.

Give it a good bang.....

See I told you that would fix it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1888 by Shane
It was a intricate mission; I blew up the marines once while trying to free them...and I also was slammed a time or two when the fleet jumped through. I think I played that one about six or seven times before I finally found the generators...You'd think someone in the MCA or League would pass that information on to the pilot in charge of the mission...

More
21 years 11 months ago #1903 by johnyew
What happened in my case was when I finished destroying the LDA generators with my A-M stream, there was the cut-scene showing the vessels coming through the accl. and then my ship was outside the accl. Man, you gotta love these so-called cut scene 'bugs'!!:D

BTW, if you ZOOM in on the base of the field, you would be able to see the generators and taking them out would be much easier.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1908 by EricMan64
You guys aren't quite bright are you sitting around where the fleet will come out. That side of the lpoint in the accelerator is red for a reason. At any lpoint, stay away from the red side! You could get hit by any ships coming through. Why don't you guys use a little bit of sense and destroy the generators from the blue side?

More
21 years 11 months ago #1911 by Shane
Where's the fun in that?

More
21 years 11 months ago #1913 by StoneDeadViking
Exactly.

"Overreacting conveys
understanding, hmm sounds better in danish.
Overdrivelse fremmer forståelsen.:D

"Overreacting conveys
understanding, hmm sounds better in danish.
Overdrivelse fremmer forståelsen.[:D]