Act 2 Mission 8 - Dadga mission

More
16 years 6 months ago #19025 by wmdragon
how does one get to Dagda? I fly thru the backdoor waypoint (the Pestur L-point) and nothing happens. that's all the walkthru says to do. I tried doing it from both ends, even from the side, lining up with the Lagrange line as best as I could. is it just a matter of turning on the capsule drive manually? how is that done? dodnt see any keyboard commands for that, like there is for the LDS drive.

thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #16629 by Odomus
You know I had this problem but there was also something else I did... or it said to do... and I forgot... it is major.. I thin it was goto the Ritz or something along thoes lines.... I just cant remember exactly.

IM me I get bored really quick!

More
16 years 6 months ago #16630 by wmdragon
thanks for the response, I was about to try out a few things last night when I found the answer: I'm an idiot! with all the talk of unstable L-points and backdoors I thought mission involved that Badlands system that is out of the L-point network. but that unlinked system is Dante, not Dagda. Dagda can be reached as easily as any other system. they both start with D, and the starmap font is so small ... DUH!

More
16 years 6 months ago #16643 by Odomus
One thing which did help... Which I liked is the Mod for the links wher eyou hit TAB and it bring up all the WP in the system you are in and ones in the other systems that helped out alot... I would reccomend getting that mod. Made life alot eaiser.

More
16 years 6 months ago #16659 by wmdragon

Originally posted by Odomus

One thing which did help... Which I liked is the Mod for the links wher eyou hit TAB and it bring up all the WP in the system you are in and ones in the other systems that helped out alot... I would reccomend getting that mod. Made life alot eaiser.

yes, I've considered that, but I'm chicken and I dont want to mess with the game engine. I did print out the starmaps on this site, they help enough.

More
16 years 5 months ago #16701 by Mklangelo
I have that Location finder mod and it's does not work.

Dammit Cal...

Dammit Cal...