"Turned on" Lucretia's Base

More
18 years 2 weeks ago #18779 by Tromador
At what point should the base turn from gloomy red into brightly lit?

I've done the Act 0 Junkers mission, but it's all still very red and I can't see other parts of the base.

It's ages since I last played this through and I'm wondering if I've hit a bug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 week ago #15090 by rpffemt1120
You have to steal the fuel rods from the reactor at the Junkyard. Act zero, mission five on this web sites walkthrough. Requires a lot of sneaking, but shouldnt be too difficult if you cut down the power usage of your ship in the engineering screen. Its the longest bar on that in-flight menu. I usually bump it down to about 100 kw. You may want to try the patches too, if you haven't done so already. I've used both patches 14.6 AND the Jacksons Yard Patch, and I still have glitches like crazy... So many its to the point ath I'm stuck now too. If you have any ideas of other patches, please let me know.

More
18 years 1 week ago #15092 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic "Turned on" Lucretia's Base

Originally posted by Tromador
It's ages since I last played this through and I'm wondering if I've hit a bug.

IIRC, the base won't be fully lit until you get into Act I and do your first pirating.

Originally posted by rpffemt1120
I've used both patches 14.6 AND the Jacksons Yard Patch, and I still have glitches like crazy... So many its to the point ath I'm stuck now too. If you have any ideas of other patches, please let me know.

Particle Systems only released two patches for the game. The first was the Jackson's Yard Patch. This patch was later replaced by the 14.6 patch.

Version 14.6 should be the only patch you need. It performs all the tasks the Jackson's Yard patch does... and more.

Where are you stuck at?

More
17 years 11 months ago #15175 by Cal
Replied by Cal on topic "Turned on" Lucretia's Base
all i did was go towards the fuel rods, albeit a little ways away, and when i was directly parallel to the fuel rods i just flew in, docked, and ran like hell.

at least it worked for me, the conditions were perfect. :D

The point IS that Maurice still owes me a few big fat favors! THAT'S the bloody point!

The point IS that Maurice still owes me a few big fat favors! THAT'S the bloody point!