Money for killing Marauders

More
22 years 1 month ago #17312 by johnl12
In act one I was suppose to start getting paid for killing Marauder. I don't think I've been getting any money for that. Why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 1 month ago #1119 by Da1N_Br4m4g3D
I guess the first question to ask would be: what are you referring to when you say money as the game works on a barter sytem. Normal cash is outside of your reach. But I was unware of any mission that had any pay related to the destruction of marauders in Act 1 with the exception of destroying the marauder base. I managed to destroy the base, the gunstar and fighters and still have jafs come and get the pods :D

Somtimes piracy doesn't require force...just a bit of luck and some good timing.

Edited by - Da1N_Br4m4g3D on 27 Mar 2002 22:31:52

Somtimes piracy doesn't require force...just a bit of luck and some good timing.

More
22 years 1 month ago #1123 by Guerrilla Warfare
You don't get paid for killing or capturing Marauders or anything like that. I think this was supposed to be a mission but it was never implemented or something.

--
Viva la revolucion!

More
22 years 1 month ago #1127 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Money for killing Marauders
In Act I the League states in an E-mail that they consider the Marauder problem critical and will set a bounty upon every Marauder ship, but no money is paid (as stated above, the game runs on a barter system). I assumed it was a post to all League personel and was simply to show the League considered the elimination of the Marauder threat to be important.

More
22 years 1 month ago #1135 by Judas
Replied by Judas on topic Money for killing Marauders
I noticed in some games where I went out and didn't collect any cargo, I would come back in and check the inventory. I found that I had gained at least one "CPU Parts". Maybe that was the payment?