Vanishing Quadpack Launcher

More
21 years 6 months ago #17586 by BK
So I'm in the middle of Act II, I've got my Patcom tricked out pretty nicely, with a quadpack launcher inside, two nice pairs of guns, and tripack launchers on both outriggers.

Then I notice I've got four units of jewellery, and Independents are trading two units of jewellery for a quadpack launcher.

I figure, wonderful, I'll buy two!

I do that, and set up an assault loadout ... and my right wing is carrying a tripack instead of a quadpack, and there is no quadpack launcher visible in my inventory screen *or* as a manual option for loadout. In effect, my third Quadpack has vanished.

Any ideas? Bug? Undocumented feature? Did Jafs sell the damned launcher to the Kong under the table?

Any help would be appreciated.

BK

"I refuse to subscribe to certain Christian enterprises because I think that no man should be saved by coercion." Rex Stout, Nero Wolfe, Fer-de-Lance

BK

"I refuse to subscribe to certain Christian enterprises because I think that no man should be saved by coercion." Rex Stout, Nero Wolfe, Fer-de-Lance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 6 months ago #3189 by Hotfoot
Replied by Hotfoot on topic Vanishing Quadpack Launcher
Did you check the Countermeasure launcher? It uses missile packs too.

More
21 years 6 months ago #3191 by NathanKell
And stupidly decides to nab the best equipment you have.

www.battletechmodproductions.com/
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 10 Aug. 1787

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 10 Aug. 1787