Asking for help again.

More
21 years 5 months ago #3362 by eekave98
Replied by eekave98 on topic Asking for help again.
Any good tips how to go thru the mission where you should cover the food transporters and get a revard ( new ship ).

I can clean the mine field after the jump but when convoye get moving toward goal mardauders attacks and after 20 second those transportes are dead? I cannot take two corvettes down in that fast....

What i can do ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 5 months ago #3363 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Asking for help again.
There are many ways to go about this mission.

Most important, don't formate with the freighters until they have completely repaired. I just turn my sound down so I don't have to hear the "All ships... Please fall in with the Freighter Group!"

Second, don't count on the wingmen. The MCA wingmen on this mission are hopeless, and the Marauder ships will not turn aside from their targeted freighter, even to save their lives.

Third, missiles... bring lots of 'em. I found missiles to work very well on this mission. I can send some deadshots at one bad guy while I fire at another.

Still, in all, I had to play this mission four times before I completed it. It's one of the harder missions in the game. It just takes some patience.

Good luck.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 5 months ago #3365 by eekave98
If i need deadshots in this mission i will need to go doing some piratism... I still have the basic ship whit basic loadout + turret figters...

It would be nice to have better ship but that mission is very hard whit basic hardware... as every other mission seem's to be in this section in the game... Try to stay alive against lot's of figters in that police force fight in hoffers gap...

More
21 years 5 months ago #3369 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Asking for help again.
It's a good idea to trade for all the upgrades you can before doing this mission. Like I said, its one of the harder ones.

Good luck with it.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 5 months ago #3436 by eekave98
REM missiles are good in that mission... I did get thru it... Those later missions have so much activity in them that i have to update my computer my old Pentium II 233Mhz is not any more up to the task one or two frames pre second or even less... i can see the screen update... It brings back memories from Amiga time and another similar game....